We are starting our annual Hoops for Heart fundraiser. All monies go directly to the American Heart Association. The money they collect is used toward research in treating cardiovascular disease as well as educating people in prevention. Please enter valid email addresses and post to all your social networks.
Here are several ways you can make donations:
- create your webpage at www.heart.org/hoops and make sure to join the Neuqua Valley High School team and put in as many valid emails to family and friends allowing them to decide if they wish to donate.
- purchase a heart from the P.E. grading teacher during your P.E. period for $1 and write down either your name or dedicate the heart to someone you know. All hearts will be hung in the athletic hallway.
- purchase a hoops for heart shirt for $10 from your P.E. teacher.
For your part, we have several rewards for doing this great community service.
- March 28th is our Hoops for Heart Day. We have multiple activities you can choose from that we are setting up for you to enjoy.
- download the community service hour sheet by clicking this link and have your P.E. teacher sign it.
- Create your own duck dynasty by collecting ducks at different online donation levels (see below. supplies are limited)
- $100 in donations gets you a $5 TCBY gift card
To collect your prize, bring down a printed summary sheet of your donations to the P.E. office.